3.11.2007

Trend Setter


I'm posting this picture not because I'm looking oh so FLY in my Gatsby cap as a little man, but because I'm amazed at how the sunglasses my mom is wearing are so ubiquitous nowadays. I'm willing to wager that I could make some serious cash on Ebay if I had those in my possession right now.

I stumbled across this picture the other day, and it reminded me of how much I really miss my mother. She's been a large part of how I came to know and grow in my relationship with Jesus.

I really believe that God desires to do some amazing things in this season of her life! If you think about it, say a prayer for my mom, her name is Pam. She's one of the most amazing women I've ever had the privilege to know.

4 Comments:

At 3/13/2007 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this picture....not only because you look so fly, but also because it is just incredibly cute and special! I love your mother as well and I said a prayer just for her!!

 
At 3/16/2007 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOHHHHH!!!! Thats such an adorable picture and just makes me miss all of you guys more! I love you Pam and that lil girl has gotten so big its amazing to watch them grow, one day ur holding them in your arms and the next they are almost holding their own bottle! It really shows life goes by faster than we think! Love you all!!

 
At 3/16/2007 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walter, this is your Mom, why I oughta (smile)....

 
At 5/31/2007 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! I beleive you are all special and I am glad that I know you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home